Sunday, December 14, 2008

No food no life..


Food is the most essential part of human life. WE need food to boost up our energy and mind or else we cant power up our body systems. THis is similar to our hanphone battery , if we forgot to charge it then we wont able to make any calls.is that right??haha..

I just love to eat and i even crave something like tauhu fa or any asam like a lot..aku ni megidam ke?LOL.. Holiday is the day that people used to hunt for food.For example, the prosperity meal just lift of the page by having such a good feedback by those fast food lover. The patty meat or chicken is deep inside black pepper sauce and layer it with onions and salads. Moreover , the set comes with curly fries which is my favourite although i havent eat it yet. The TV ad just make the viewers eyes drools down to the chin!! most of my friends had eaten it.I suppose to cut down my fast food and junk food intake by my doctor advice. WEll.. good food will satisfied your nourishment.Maybe i just eat it once this holiday since it only comes once in a blue moon.Prior to this , I need to get the money as well cause i think it quiet pricey which it cost about Rm14++ for one meal..I wonder the price does kick off Burger King..Competition between McDonald's and Burger king is on !!

No comments: