Friday, January 2, 2009

2 years from Now..

What are my plans after graduation?

Planning your future career is the most vital thing to do.You need to focus about your life plan and your path distance when you left college or universities.This to avoid being confused on your last minute plan; Hence, you'll fail to succeed what you want to achieve. As soon as i got the scroll , I will started to think about the world surrounds me.

For me , I have few plans that roaming around my head right now.The plans that tend I to be observed , think and evaluate in each part of any field that i would like to fit in.Unfortunately , the plan that i want to make is some thing that is very prosperous and it's too impossible for me to grab it. There are few reasons :

* It isn't a demanding job in Malaysia ( the job market are few)

* parents wouldn't say " yes"!!!

* I don't the basic experience and still need to be train

* The youngest person in my house ( which is me!!) is not required to make her life plan decision on her own!!

No comments: