Tuesday, February 3, 2009

20/25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about Ms Jahirah..

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20/25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 20/25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1 ) i am a simple girl...some of u know my background,some of you dont,but i would
really say that i am not a rich spoiled brat....my father might be a wealthy guy,but for me,its his hard
work..therefore,nothing belongs to me..i am just his daughter...and he is just pampering me....

2) i wake up at 6 am daily.then sleep again at 7am.........hehe

3) i love dancing since 1 was 10..i always dance for the national day program, once for SUKOM 1998 and SEA GAMES 2001..

4) I haven't got my driving license yet..how sad huh?

5) i love to cook....I always make my own "bites" if my mom is working.some of my speciality - nasi goreng tom yam , AYam black paper with potatoes and chicken salad with boiled eggs or mix it with crab meat.

6) i love cycling...........i cycle almost everyday during my free time at home..1-2 hours.=)

7) i love to look at babies..

8) My mom is my best friend in the world, we argue a lot but she's my besties forever!!........ =)

9) i dont like religious fanatics....i am a spiritual girl,who believe and respect all the religion...for me,all
teachings are true,and have the same goal - do good,be good,and believe in God.....

10) i'm into adolescents issued such as drugs,sexual harassment ,
OO yeah.. i love when Oprah discussed about these kind of issue..never miss to watch..=)

11) i fell in love when i was 17 years old...puppy love...that guy already married lor..huahua..=(

12) i am single and still searching for a prince to swept off my feet......... =)

13) i am pessimist sometimes.........

14) I love listen to Movie soundtracks...

15) i am tyring avoid processed food...

16) i love to sing alone inside my room..

17) i love Spicy food...!...

18) my most favourite artist would be JT...............

19) my favourite food would be any food that been cooked by my mom..

20) i love to collect key chains and cards..=)

21) i always think about people whom i care...everyone around me,and those who left a significant
trail in my life....i will always cherish them in my heart..........

22) I love all my friends and those who can accept me as their friends too..=)

23) I giggle a lot..hahha..try to change this but i couldn't!

24) since i am the youngest one in my family , i'm just being that lil' kid and have to listen every word what my parents said.

25) right now,the most important in my life is to get the scroll of my life!! Graduate year 2010!!

No comments: