Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I DID IT AGAIN!!





Semester 5 result was out a few days ago..I am improving more than I expected. I work hard for all of the subjects . Theater project helps my GPA stands out ever that i could imagine..A plus for Theater.. Thanks to all to my classmates who have given a full hard work on it..Eventhough. i did my revision last minute like 3 days before the exam, I am thankful that I still maintain my CGPA..Moreover,MR Hairol subjects really put myself back on track. I thought i coudnt catched up with any of the teaching subjects but the result that I received really showed that I can do it!!Thank to MR H .. you are the best..!! eventhough he did asked us to complete 6 assignments before the exam week , at last it does pay a worth of effort.. Thanks to all Mr Hairol's assignments too...hehe..

No comments: