Thursday, October 28, 2010

The moment that I've been Waiting for is here!


Mood? Definitely and extremely happy! My name is on the list for GOOD! FOR Real!I'm graduating this year! I cant wait for November to start as the fever starts to feel in my pulse.. I've done these 4 years back of my study life as a student at UNISEL and I finally gonna reach the stage of graduation which also the destiny that I used to dream! There you , dreams will always come true.. if you just believe and "rock that socks" that I used to say to myself before..=P I went back to campus and get my results and transcript. All i have to say is.. Alhamdulilah I pass all the final subjects in UNISEL eventhough my term paper result wasn't that good.. I suppose I already gave it a try...I was a bit wanna gave up this year and extend later but then.. at least i try.. =) I already starting to implement my plan ahead after this.. I need to work for few months and later continue on my master on mid year JULY next year...anyway..! SEE YOU ALL at GraduatioN ! I will be the one in RED! MY favourite colour!

No comments: