Thursday, July 23, 2009

Holiday in heaven..

Short semester is over..I currently taking a short break before my nightmare in Final Year begins next month.. I will be taking 6 subjects all together and rumors heard that I will be taking 7 subjects next semester because there will be no short semester during my final year.All together there are 4 teaching subjects , 1 calculation subject and 1 research based subject. I cant imagine how my life will be next semester. No life at all i presume..hmm..All the subjects next sememster are the prequisite subjects for our term paper and practicum in schools.Therefore, all the teacher training courses must be completed before the students went for practicum. My life is just started next semester..Probably, they will no fun for me at all..

No comments: