Sunday, August 9, 2009

I wanna Be MADE..

I just watch MTV made just now.. The reality show is designed to followed one willing candidate as they embarked on a mission to transform their life. It's time for them to suck it up and get MADE!!.. And in that case, I also wanna be MADE..I wanna be an Anchorperson..
Ever since I was a child it’s my desire to become an anchorwoman. To be the gauge of communication, channel on different business entities, to talk and inspire people base on different cultures, beliefs, traditions, lifestyles, their journey and participation.
It’s my pride and honor to be the avenue of this compelling and and influential aspect in the society, to enhance my forte and my passion towards the people’s life. I strongly believe that the universe is conspiring and enhancing my attitude and I am very much grateful and appreciative about it.



1 comment: