Monday, April 11, 2011

The "Cycle life" of Ms Jahirah ... " Ungku Zo^E" =D


Those days in school, I was hoping so badly that I could cut school almost everyday and waiting in line for the SPM to be over. Later than, I've attended the form six classes for like 2 weeks just to fill in my time for not doing nothing after my SPM results are out.After that , I got an offer to entre UNISEL University Industry Selangor which is a Selangor state University that caters courses that will fulfill or meet the industrial needs such as Biotech , Engineering , Business and Language Teaching.Therefore , I opt to choose English language Teaching as my core business. I went off for a 4 years of training to become an English trained teacher that will nourish and satisfies our education system.My journey was a worth of thousand words and finally I got the degree in Education in my hand on November 2010!

After graduation, each of us are trying to search for the right career path and sectors for our future needs. I was waiting for all of the calling from the job that I had applied few months ago and everything was in vain... ;'( So , I was thinking to call my former accounts teacher from my previous school SMK Convent Bukit Nanas , the school that I wanted to quit from.. lol..yet , without CBN I wouldn't become a better well being person now as a teacher..I was proud that the school admin and Pn Ann Khoo herself agree to the Ministry to hired me as the substitute teacher to replace Pn Farah Ainiah who is in her maternity leave. I ve experienced the good and bad here in CBN. Apart from teaching , it gives me the knowledge of life as in life is an on going education that never stops with experience.Although , it just a short while of experience It really give the best memoir ever in my life. I was here as a student from 1995 ( standard 1) until year 2005 ( form 5) . What a long story back huh?... =P and here I am back as a teacher. I know it sounds pretty awesome but I wish I can stay more longer. Sincerely , the things I love here is my girls and the lesson .. Nothing more..See you again girls.. =) J'taime

No comments: