Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello IIS- Setiabudi Secondary School...!

Yeah its on 18th of April 2011. Ms Jahirah had sign up for the new teacher position for the form 4 n 5.. This sounds very very challenging for me but im gonna rock it as I could.. Ok so now, it is a mix school where there's the existence of the male students in my class. I was nearly nervous and adrenaline going up and down for me to take over the class inhabitants who much more larger size than I am.. But it turn out to be a more friendly class lesson with MS Jahirah now.The boys are very entertaining and yes it really helps to reduce my stress mood at work. The funny part where some of the boys teasing me for proposing me to marry them in the future.. Haha ok that's so hilarious.. Well, I hope I will enjoy this moment for the next few months.. I just pray to god that I would not quit from teaching this school quickly~=P

No comments: