Friday, February 10, 2012

Describe YOUR Favourite TEacher in school

Example of descriptive essay

My Favourite teacher in school.


School is our next home in receiving the endless and valuable knowledge that you can ever get. In school, we not only teach on the academics but also to reveal about our self perseverance in achieving your ambition. Before I graduated from high school, there’s always an individual who influenced me in school, which is my own Oscar Winning teacher Pn Mozita Azura.


She is one the person who influences me in the positive way to become an English educator one day. She was not only my favourite teacher but also my motivator. There are many reasons why she was well-liked by me. First, she is always kind, thoughtful and generous. She continuously listens to what were our expectations as a student. At the end of each lesson, she always took the time to listen to our ideas, thoughts and suggestions.


Second, she made learning English so much fun. It does not matter whether we were in a portable classroom, where space was limited, or in an actual classroom, she always had many ideas to get us moving and enjoying the lesson. It can be in a lesson in writing or grammar or even speaking. Besides fun, her lessons were very informative. She pointed out our mistakes and encouraged me to do better next time. Her open mindedness and opposition to any act of injustice features should be admired by teachers and students as well. Her popularity was never lowered in the estimation of the public .

Thirdly, her dealings were excellent. Her knowledge in English was impressive since she is well-read and she has a vast knowledge. She had a parental care and affection for all of us and she saw that we were proper in our behaviour and ; progressing in our studies. She used to give out several very interesting materials by citing examples from day to day happenings and from books outside our courses. She even stimulated us to make our activities greater. She was always a loving and affectionate woman and never a tyrant or a hard hearted one even my classmates used to dislikes her in some point.

Fourth, I never doubt that she is sincere in teaching and hardworking. She did not allowed us to be lazy. She made a simple living but her thinking is great. She influences our young minds with her motherly care. She did not encouraged the students to flee the time carelessly in idle chat and idle thought rather she encouraged us to state that time is gold.I always participated in her class eventhough she called me the “Talking Machine”. For example, I would ever volunteer to be in any classroom play and performance.

In short, Mozita Azura is an excellent and fabulous teacher. She had made an impact on my life by doing so. I hope I can pass down the same qualities to the young Malaysians that I will be teaching.Oh yes, I decided to be a teacher just like her. Thank you, Pn Mozita Azura, for the impact and the inspiration you have had on my life.

- Ms Jahirah Jalal Abidin-

- For 5G- SBM 2012

1 comment: