Monday, July 29, 2013

Into Cooking because of MAsterchef and cooking show !

I never got to be that hardworking when it comes to cooking.. HA! believe it or not I do have my on idol since Im watching Masterchef Malaysia Season 1. After that, I started to deep in to the world of cooking my exploring the ingredients that I saw at the Supermarket. Especially when I passed throught those greens and fresh meats .

 I would like to be like DR. Ezani Farhana. She is the champion for Masterchef Malaysia season 1..She is indeed splendid in baking and cooking local and international cuisine. Apart from that, she is also a DENTIST! OH mY ALLah people always said.. woman with career less care about kitchen..but cooking is her forte when she was abroad in Sydney for her studies. After the winning, she was also invited as a speaker at a talk show specialized for woman and lifestyle. Sounds very intellectual.. She got the whole package as she is also brought in her own style of Hijab in keeping the personality of an intelligent Muslimah. haiya! She just so cool and awesome !!  I hope I can meet her someday so that I could talk more about cooking with her! =D go Ezani fans! haha.


No comments: