Thursday, July 11, 2013

She's a big big girl in this Big Big WORLD


So Ramadhan is here.. Alhamdulilah Praise to Allah that I still can feel the Barakah Month of the Muslim Calender. But too bad it is Semester break now and Im not able to experience Ramadhan in IIUM. I was wondering to have an Iftar with my friends who is signing up for this Short Semester Course period. Well the story here is. See up there.. the picture of me when I was err.. 4/5 years old perharps.. I never doubt that I really love writing and doodling when I was small and it hence fosilized until Ive grown up. So the next picture of me is the most "intellectual" memory of al.. haha..

I was helping my professors for their research on 13th General Election focuses on Adds and Propoganda elements. Well, its been fun when u got to be the coder and its genuinely immersed your expression towards the content your that you are analyzing. The pictures are edited via pixlr.com. Go and Check it out you will find a lot of apps and tools for picture edition for any format. =D Later.. Wasallam

No comments: