Thursday, August 19, 2010

Graduation.."Extra-evacuation"


The graduation date is out. Finally, I can measure my route to post graduate plan after this. No, it is not that easy to decide which way I'll be going. Post graduate master ?? working?? or not.Well, I still keep on praying so that Allah will show me the right and proper way on deciding the options for me. But then, the transcripts for our final result wasn't out yet. It has been announce today that , the results will be out on the 3rd week of September.WOW..that means another one month to go. what should I do at home then?I've been "marinate" myself at home as a "housewife" to my family these days. I help my mom to cook for the breakfast feast for Ramadan ,Clean the kitchen, wash the dishes and vacuum the floor.At night sometimes, i did tutoring my kids at my neighbourhood. As usual , I didn't entertain any other subject except for English.. LOL..hehe...





Then again, I am still anxious what happen to my result? It is good or bad? Pass or fail? fuh..Beads of sweats and my adrenaline rush disturbing my emotions and mind. I hardly relax when all my friends were discussing about this on Facebook and Yahoo Messenger.

Beep.. Beeep.. woot.. wooot..I need the answer..=P

1 comment:

Naz said...

ehh its outtt ka?????