Friday, August 13, 2010

Post Graduate Part 2...



This coming season of Post graduation will be the most memorable event in my life. It is a dream come true if I can graduate this year. I just need to scratch the pessimism in my self and have faith .Now that I can see some of my friends doesn't want to be a teacher instead they would like to be in other kind of job which is not prior to teaching and education.I was myself would like to become a journalist or a reporter someday.It is my one and only ambition or dream that I ever wanted to since I was 6 years old. Back then, I used to joined my dad watching CNN although I do not know what's the newscaster was babbling about.. LOL..=P

I know it sounds big but then , I consider teacher wasn't bad either.A lot of people said, women are meant in this teaching field. This is because they will become a mother and educate their children in the future. This is how the nurturing and endorsement of education at home started. So when .they become teachers, they will have more time spend with their own family. I never have doubt with this statement because it is true in some sense.

Far..far..far Away from campus life. I'm here at home. Have Stop from doing any Nomad job after 4 years. It is a BIG relief for me and my parents for not burdening them anymore to drive me here and there, to pick me up, to bring up my junk and help me to unpack my stuff in campus.. Yeah , I might sound like a brat but I didn't ask them to do it for me. But, I am grateful that I have parents like them . SO credits goes to MAMA And Bapak! yeahh .. Love you all so much....muahhhh.. =D

2 comments:

Naz said...

Are u graduating with me n others together??? Wow, so long since i updated my blog.. lol.. i can see spider web n cricket sounds.. ROFL

MsJahirah said...

haha not sure la..yeah I just updated my a few days ago..hahaha the crickets wants u to updated urs too.. =D