Friday, August 13, 2010

Post Graduate..


Saturday 14th August- My life as student have come to the end last month.. As in I wont be attend any classes anymore in campus and that's I miss the most now.Its been a thousand ages I haven't update my blog. Even , some of my followers and friends been reminding me so many times.. Well , before this I went for my internship as a teacher in school and did my term paper. As I struggle and battle to reach my final destination as B.ED TESL student. I had a plan before on continue on my studies, but it depends on my "Piggy Bank" or my parents decision first. I got tones of plans after graduation inside my head. I hardly choose the best options that suits me the most.. As by far , I'm going to reach the stage of graduation first.. Its between pass or not.. I just need to pray hard for that.During my internship , I had experienced all the pain and joy together and that shows that it is not easy to cross the "bridge" that I want the most! But it is yet an interesting experience as well because I learn a lot of things as soon I take the ride to reach my "destination".

Right now,I really miss being a teenager and most of all as a student! My heart still said that " you need to go back to class , browse the text at the library , enjoy and make new acquaintances in campus! WOahh.. I wish I can do over again...I realized there's changes in my self. As in Yes! I realized it myself.. =D..

Over and over the years I have dream to travel and get the passport to sky..enjoy the scene of the European countries and met my aunt at the "KAngaroo" island. I wish I can do that now and I hope my parents allowed me too.. I'm a big girl now so why not bothering to find the path on my own.I just need to Keep hold in on and enjoy my life right now because life is short.. Open your eyes or you will miss it..

In addition..I'm sure all my ex classmates in campus have gone to each of their life path now. Some of them are working and some are still jobless like me.. hehe.. No matter what, I just pray for the best for them and myself. I miss my best girlfriend in campus before.. NELFI! if you reading this?? I miss u a lot babe!.. well.. everything is completely changing now but I will promise it will be Unbreakable..Hell yeah! =D
..... 4 years.... pain in the ass...weight gain.. weight loss... pimples.. hahaha.. what the crap im writing here??ooh yeahh it is like a kind of disease that I've been through all these years.. That was so NOT Healthy!! haha..Its time to do a few detox on myself before my sister big day is coming up.. My sister is getting married earlier January next year.. So I need to prepare myself too for the big day. I'm not going to look like an incubus for worth nothing..haha..everything must be perfect!Ok Now its the night of Ramadan 3rd so I need to shut this entry right now.. New entry is coming later...till then.. Au revoir.. =D

No comments: