Sunday, September 19, 2010

Let's get fit!


I maybe doesn't look that healthy physically but still got the the will power to workout , increase my stamina , flush those fat away from my body and most of all to be physically fit. I decided to register for a gym membership at Celebrity Fitness Wangsa Walk branch.Right Now , i kinda think that I'm addicted too it! The fitness center is totally cool along with all the well equip equipments available , a good service and customer care benefits and so do the trainers and the people there are absolutely friendly. Moreover , I do make new friends during my workout. Ok , Let's just push away the hot bod guy fantasies of any girl huh? hehe.. I just go there and do my work out , I might be lucky if any of those guys were asking for my digits.. lol...




This is my favourite . The Vanity room is more like a saloon type of room for the ladies to get ready for their hangouts or any other activities after working their ass off at the gym.. =P

No comments: