Friday, September 24, 2010

Random stuff about me..

Name - Jahirah binti Jalal Abidin

Age - 22

Birthday - 13th February 1988

Horoscope - Aquarius

Height - 158cm

Weight - No way I'm telling it..unless I'm the skinny model with body mass of 98 pounds.. =P

Shoe Size - 6-7, 37-38

Hobbies - Writing, blogging , making new friends , dancing and dreaming.. =P

Questions


1)What do you like and what do you weak against?

like : Writing, reading English Articles online and most of all watching movies
weakness : MATH! URGHh~ and sewing! =P


2)The things that you desire most RIGHT NOW?
To get a healthier body and a bit of muscle for my body.. =P


3)The thing(s) you value the most?

everything i ever owned, including friends and family, every living and non-living thing that had spend time with me..

4)Secret Treasure

it's kept in my heart and there's no key to it.. hahaha



5)The most expensive item that you have bought and the price
MY Dell laptop ..


6)When do you feel the happiest?
Whenever I scored in exam , I win that competition and having fun with my peeps..=)


7)What made you happy recently?
When my name is included in the Graduation list although it havent finalize yet..hehe


8) Motto?


1.Every challenge that i undertaken will be the best part of my destination
to reach my journey..

2. You Hate me?..U wanna bring MS J down? Sure! Bring it on loser!..ahhaha


9)If you were born as a opposite gender?

I want to get the muscle for the chicks babe! dangmnnn.. =P

10)You dream when you were young
Lawyer...always been a lawyer because my mom said I speak a lot..haha..True!


11)If there's 10 million dollar , how will you use it?
I wanna use it on my own purpose not other people ok..ahhah how selfish I am huh?


12)IF you are going to a uninhabited island, what 'one' thing you will bring for sure?

Harry potty! =P

13)If you can only live for 3 years.

Wahh.. I can see myself with those smart outfit as a lecturer.. =)


14)Which part of your body you wash first?

face..



15)What pants do you want your lover to wear?

any decent pants.... lol

16)If you like someone,which part will attract you the most?

Smart.. Character..how funny he is.. good communication.. and most of he mustn't be broke all the time! arghh.. sorrry I'm priceless hunney..hehee..


17)What did the person you like do that made you happy?

like? emm currently.. no boy likes me.. but if frenzy..sure they make me laugh out loud when talking about some of the retarded teachers back in school,,and some loser boys..=P


18)When is the last time you cried?
a month ago.. not worth of crying on your breakups....

1 comment:

Naz said...

Nice one! ^_^ Go Go Ms J!