Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not so raya Mood.. !~

What a quite and peacefully raya eve in KL..All the city citizens had went for Balik Kampong for raya.. This is like the random type of thing I did before the raya open house work came from the "sky"...ahahaha...

* I'm currently listening to Hello by the Glee cast character Rachel Berry and Jessy Saint James... *wow..cant believe how romantic this scene is..huhu.. :-*

* I'm updating my blog because people like to read about my dreams,imagination and fantasy.. the level of perception is depends on their likeness of not.. if they hate it then they have to pass.. if they really love it.. Then YOU ARE WELCOME TO BE MY FOLLOWER.. TQ

* I'm thinking of why in the world that YOUR EX BF or LOver WIll text you back and still keep your number in his contacts..OOH yeah! He even wish you SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN...
( no maaf bagi mu.. batin ku sakit..hahahhaha..=P)

* I'm trying to think how should I reply or not to reply his text back...

* I'm wondering when is the results will be out?? arghh.. I need my degree so much desperately!.. =P


* I will be eating my mom's rendang after this.. nyummm =P

* That's it for today.. =)
( taken from Yasmin's blog) =)

No comments: