Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life is unstable without love and friendship.




Each of the human being in this world need friends and their love ones. From my point of view, without love and friendship there will no any colours in life. What do you get if you are the type of person who always concern about isolation rather than having someone around you? If you love a person just tell him/her that you love her, if want to have a friend. just make a simple nice smile to that person ; as these are the steps into the happiness key of life.Even though , you feel lonely and sad, just take a leap back who are the person who always there for you. Apparently, there must be someone out there to be with you. I am just like other people; I need to have someone who cares for me. I do not have any love relationship now but I am bliss that I have my friends and family around. It is not the end of the world if I don’t have a boyfriend now. I need to find that special person that made me realize how much he cares for me. It is not easy job to find the one. Sometimes, you might think that person is right for you, but at the end, you started to realize that it is another way around. Therefore, there is always a prove why you need to have your friends and prince charming by your side.Unless, your life is totally cherish with money until do not bother with something else what goes in front and behind you. Money is not a key to happiness for me. It can even kill rather than make you happy. How to stable your life?? Use the mix ingredient of love and friendship.




My friends in Unisel during Theatre Meeting.. Miss those time..=)






With My mom.. =)

No comments: